GPS Tracking With LRRP on DMR Simplex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron_B

Hello, I was wondering if there was any way to use the LRRP app located in the DSD+ directory to track some of my mototrbo radios that are operating on dmr simplex. I have a couple of XPR6550's and an XPR7550 and just wanted try this out as a fun project. If any of you are able to help that would be great.

Markb

Premium Subscriber
Shouldn't be a problem. What do you need help with? If you are already familiar with DSDPlus and show that you are receiving location data in the activity window, you can open LRRP.exe and view the position data on the map.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Aaron_B

Shouldn't be a problem. What do you need help with? If you are already familiar with DSDPlus and show that you are receiving location data in the activity window, you can open LRRP.exe and view the position data on the map.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The problem is that I am not seeing any location data coming from any of my radios all I am able to get is the talk groups. Is there something I need to change in DSD+ or in the radios code plug so that the radios will broadcast LRRP data.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,087

Astro_Spectra

You have an ARS registration server that the radios are talking to? Without that I don't think the 'TRBO radios will send location data as they won't know who to send to.

Status
Not open for further replies.