grady channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

parajumper

there has been no severe weather why is it down??? That s how I listen to my hubby while he is working ems! please get it up and running again!

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
Please forgive me...I run a feed up in New York. Running a feed is NOT brain surgery, true, but it is also subject to the workings of the person's computer. They may be doing maintenance, or they may have an ISP problem. Personally, I think your post is a little harsh, especially when it's directed at someone who VOLUNTEERS their resources.

parajumper

sorry that was not meant to be harsh i just went y what it says on radio reference (it states that it is down due to severe weather in cobb county)

N8IAA

Please forgive me...I run a feed up in New York. Running a feed is NOT brain surgery, true, but it is also subject to the workings of the person's computer. They may be doing maintenance, or they may have an ISP problem. Personally, I think your post is a little harsh, especially when it's directed at someone who VOLUNTEERS their resources.

I didn't read anything harsh in her asking. And, she did say Please. Problems happen, feeds go down for no apparent reason, Parajumper:) Maybe your husband can get you a scanner to monitor him on. Is Grady on the Atlanta feed, or, the Fulton county feed? If it is Fulton county, you can get a real cheap analog trunktracking scanner that can be programmed for the Grady TG's.
HTH,
Larry

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
As a personal friend of the provider of the Grady EMS feed, I was informed that as of the beginning of the year he was going to take it down because of all the crap he was catching for every second it was down (like when you are at work and it goes down, there is nothing you can do about it). Politics on the board? Well, you can be the judge of that.

Grady EMS is on the Fulton TRS.

Status
Not open for further replies.