Grand jury in Breonna Taylor case to present findings to Louisville judge at 1:15 p.m. Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remington12G

GØT AES?
Are any pertinent channels in the Louisville Metro area "not" encrypted? Anything on Broadcastify?
Just division channels for LMPD on the MetroSafe TRS. All Protest operations are encrypted since there was the shooting a few months back and an officer was struck.
I haven't heard anything else on DMARCS but KSP is on the encrypted channels working with LMPD. KSP had over 50 extra units respond to Louisville tonight for protests and support.

Remington12G

GØT AES?
You can also track Air 20 on radar near KSDF Louisville, which will give you an idea of the protest location. The only protest traffic you can hear is when they request more officers to respond to staging on the division channels.

spywiz

Premium Subscriber
Just division channels for LMPD on the MetroSafe TRS. All Protest operations are encrypted since there was the shooting a few months back and an officer was struck.
I haven't heard anything else on DMARCS but KSP is on the encrypted channels working with LMPD. KSP had over 50 extra units respond to Louisville tonight for protests and support.
I have some family members and friends that sent me pics of KSP convoy heading that way earlier. Looks like a lot more than 50!

Attachments

• IMG_20200923_215405.jpg
    IMG_20200923_215405.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 46

ScanKY

Premium Subscriber
Already getting radio checks on DMARCS and DMA ops channels
I was monitoring the riots last night and you could still get a sense of what was going on through dispatch on Police 3 and 4. Add some Facebook Live Streams and you could get a good picture of what was taking place (live streamer lists at Woke.net).

Question - In my Home Patrol ARC software I could not find the DMARCS channels listed for KY. I connect to Radio Reference through the software, but they just organize selections by Country / State / County. I download thew CSV of DMARC, but it does not really import it into a usable HPD file. .... and never have programmed a P25 by hand and wouldn't know where to start.

You also mentioned DMA. Whats that?

Charlie1068

Premium Subscriber
The city has patched 3 Talkgroups in relation to the protest. 2 of them aren’t in the database talkgroup 79 and 820. However, they are using 211 which is a secure FD command channel

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
Question - In my Home Patrol ARC software I could not find the DMARCS channels listed for KY. I connect to Radio Reference through the software, but they just organize selections by Country / State / County. I download thew CSV of DMARC, but it does not really import it into a usable HPD file. .... and never have programmed a P25 by hand and wouldn't know where to start.

See: Kentucky - KY Emergency Management / National Guard Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference and read the system description.

Sounds like they are using many different talkgroups, all of which are encrypted, for their details.

Charlie1068

Premium Subscriber
TG 803 is being used as a link between EMS units and the EOC so that EMS units can find a safe way to get patients to the hospital without running into protesters downtown

Charlie1068

Premium Subscriber
There are some units from the sheriffs department who are using their operation channels and they are in the clear and are downtown assisting

Remington12G

GØT AES?
Department of Military Affairs. Like mentioned most are using multiple different talk groups all encrypted but some talk groups are still in the clear like mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.