Grass Fires - Middlesex County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Another crazy day full of grass fires... So far I've heard Oneida, Coldstream, Ilderton, Glencoe, Thorndale, Lucan, Delaware and Dorchester on the go. It's to the point now where the dispatchers are laughing when they give out the calls. Both county Tac 1 and Tac 3 have been on the go all afternoon. Looks like they may get a little reprieve soon..... rain would appear to be imminent.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Wow I don't think I've ever heard it this busy. All 3 channels are going, now with Oneida on OFM for a house fire, Thorndale going to a tech rescue call and Coldstream for another field fire.

Jammin_Jay

Also here in Eastern Ontario, plenty of grass fires. Heard some calls. Some called in by passerby, and some called in by the actual people who caused or started the fire by accident. I mean with these Dry Hot, conditions, this early in the season. And with the strong winds.

Bullmax

Yes, very carzy day. Non stop action. Looks like they did a great job putting out the fires and keeping things under control concidering all the fires. I wonder if tomorrow will be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.