Gratiot county fire/ems frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandonbrzak

Got my new bcd396xt, and was planning on adding gratiot county fire/ems to my group.. Unfortunately, 154.160 doesnt do as much apparently. I am now aware of fire north, south, east, and west, but dont know the frequencies.. I live in breckenridge, where I know we fall under the fire east category. Does anybody know the frequencies for gratiot fire? If so please reply

Thanks,
Brandon

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
The only new frequency that I have found that was recently added by the FCC in Gratiot County is in the city of Alama on 154.1225 MHz. You might want to give this one a try and see if you hear anything on it.

73s

Ron

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Per the list 154.160 has transmitters all across the county, so I doubt they break it up. Have you added all the fire frequencies from the database?

Brandonbrzak

I have all the frequencies from the data base. I work in alma, and thats the only time I receive any fire traffic. I only hear alma fire, and sumner sevill rescue. Our asst. fire chiefs mobile always reads fire east. I was using a bearcat bc80xlt prior to the bcd396xt, and still had the same problem.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Put your scanner in close call mode, and have him transmit.

Status
Not open for further replies.