Grayson County question

Status
Not open for further replies.

rattlerbb01

TX/LA Database Admin
Database Admin
Maxtracker or anybody up in that area: Whitesboro was licensed a repeater on their old base frequency of 155.220, pl 173.8. The new input is 154.1975. Can anybody confirm if they are now using a repeater?

SCPD

QRT
WOW, almost missed your Post Rattler .... Will keep an eye on it. Whitesboro Police is hiring left and right and expanding their Police & EMS operations. Whitesboro Police are of course P-25 but Whitesboro EMS is mixed. I will defeniatly keep an ear/eye out on that Frequency and update as need be.

Also - Both Police & EMS are and have been on a Repeater, the Input however has remained a hidden secret. Whitesboro Fire Dispatch off Gordonville; 154.4300 131.8 and 155.9250 167.9 (Grayson Co. Fire) but untill the new tower is put in out west for Grayson Co. they primarly use Gordonville.

Last edited:

mikebennett

Premium Subscriber
rattlerbb01 said:
Maxtracker or anybody up in that area: Whitesboro was licensed a repeater on their old base frequency of 155.220, pl 173.8. The new input is 154.1975. Can anybody confirm if they are now using a repeater?

The fire department "repeaterized" last year. 154.430 R / 158.910 (131.8). I heard the PD (155.520) and EMS (155.220) yesterday & today and they are still simplex.

SCPD

QRT
between Mike and I, I'm sure when it pops with activity it'll get posted and submitted to the DB ASAP!

SCPD

QRT
I heard this frequency active this morning .... oops and NOW too. has a 114.8 PL tone on it and sounds simplex. The activity is too short to tell who is using it, however this morning, Medical info was relayed on it.

OK, have to edit here. Got CW ID'er kicking off so I guess its a repeater.

I also have a user using a 162.2 PL on this but they are barely breaking squelch. I have squelch set to minimum with CSTSS/DCS search on. so when the CW ID kicks off or someone closer keys it, we should have something.

we are talking about: Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - KNIT756 - WHITESBORO, CITY OF Correct? if so, the grant date was 2005 and shows as MO (Mobile) only.

Last edited:

mikebennett

Premium Subscriber
MaxTracker said:
I heard this frequency active this morning .... oops and NOW too. has a 114.8 PL tone on it and sounds simplex. The activity is too short to tell who is using it, however this morning, Medical info was relayed on it.

OK, have to edit here. Got CW ID'er kicking off so I guess its a repeater.

I also have a user using a 162.2 PL on this but they are barely breaking squelch. I have squelch set to minimum with CSTSS/DCS search on. so when the CW ID kicks off or someone closer keys it, we should have something.

we are talking about: Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - KNIT756 - WHITESBORO, CITY OF Correct? if so, the grant date was 2005 and shows as MO (Mobile) only.

Which frequency are you referring too, 155.220? They use 173.8 on it for Whitesboro EMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.