GRE 500; RR import and error msg questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senegal1

I have a GRE PSR-500 and I am trying to import the new Onondaga County Interoperable Communicatin System.

I am using Starr Soft Win500, and after I open program and get to drop down to pick system in download, I start getting a error msg.

Header on window is "RRLib::Get TRS-systems-Full" Then msg "There is an error in XML document (1, 1290)".

I then get the OCICS window open, and hit button, Import This System, then another pop up; Web Import Settings page. I have no clue what I should put in these boxes or what to select or not to select.

Then to where do you import? It doesn't give you a option as to where, or should it just be hooked to my GRE PSR-500? I agan have no idea.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

AJ
Retired LEO
RVN 68-69

Highpockets

I have a GRE PSR-500 and I am trying to import the new Onondaga County Interoperable Communicatin System.

I am using Starr Soft Win500, and after I open program and get to drop down to pick system in download, I start getting a error msg.

Header on window is "RRLib::Get TRS-systems-Full" Then msg "There is an error in XML document (1, 1290)".

I then get the OCICS window open, and hit button, Import This System, then another pop up; Web Import Settings page. I have no clue what I should put in these boxes or what to select or not to select.

Then to where do you import? It doesn't give you a option as to where, or should it just be hooked to my GRE PSR-500? I agan have no idea.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

AJ
Retired LEO
RVN 68-69
Take a look at this guide and see if it helps with importing, uploading etc.

WIN500 - UtahRadio

Also, are you using the latest version of Win500...

Status
Not open for further replies.