GRE Customer Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownlab

Washington DC, Alexandria/Fairfax County /Loudoun
I want to commend GRE on their customer support. I recently sent my PRS 800 in for repair because the USB port would no longer power the unit. They ended up replacing the Logic Board and also installed a new Face Plate. Although the unit was still under warranty, I imagine GRE could have maintained that I may have broken the logic board any number of ways and charged me to replace it. They did not and fixed the unit, no questions asked. They responded to all my questions and fixed and returned the scanner within three weeks. I am nothing short of "very impressed" and would recommend GRE scanners to anyone based on their customer service alone. Thank you GRE for standing behind your product.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
I had a great experience with GRE a couple of years ago as well. They explored all possibilities rather than just doing the minimal to get the job done. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give them a 10.

GKolo

GRE has a Tech in the back that is first rate !!
In fact he stayed late lastnight to finish my radio because he is on vacation next week, Then he called to say what was wrong with the radio that it was fixed and it would be on the shipping dept guys desk for when he came in tue morning.

ThePhotoGuy

Premium Subscriber
There customer service is the best!!!! I was having problems with audio reception and then it kept freezing when I would start my PSR-800 up. I would send an email and they would respond back right away even in the evening and on weekends.

When I had to send my radio back to fix the antenna and to make it stop freezing in the start-up they even included a new faceplate because mine was one of the earlier ones and was having paint problems. I didn't even ask for it and they added it!!!

unitcharlie

a Kentucky DB Admin...
Premium Subscriber
GRE Customer Support is the best on earth.... I've experienced a couple of issues with my scanners and they were there with answers or replacement... One of the reasons I recommend GRE Scanners is the Customer Support!

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
GRE Customer Support is the best on earth.... I've experienced a couple of issues with my scanners and they were there with answers or replacement... One of the reasons I recommend GRE Scanners is the Customer Support!

My first experience with GRE customer support blew me away. I expected a return email with an answer to my problem, but I got a live person dealing with the problem right over the phone. Awesome experience!...Uniden take notice!

Manny

IowaGuy1603

My experience with GRE customer support blew me away also...........

I emailed on a Friday night expecting to hear back MAYBE Monday.........................got a response Saturday afternoon.

Sent me an RMA and we got the problem fixed within 2 weeks

Jakemcgraw

I sent the Gre support an email just a couple days ago, later in the evening, asking an antenna question on the psr-800...Had a response back in less than 2 hrs. Their always curtious, and helpful people to communicate with. Top notch service !!

Status
Not open for further replies.