GRE Digital Handheld needed for testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

I would like to borrow for testing a GRE digital handheld for the problem I am having with MECA System 1 and System 2 on the Northwest side of Indianapolis around the area of 79Th and Michigan Road*.Everybody has been talking about how good the GRE is and would like to see for myself to see if this would take care of my problem*.Would like to test to GRE vs the Uniden 396T.I would appreceite your help on this matter at hand and find out for myself if this takes care of the problem.I may be contacted by sending me a pm with your name and telephone number or you can send me a e-mail at W9nes@Comcast.net Thank You For Your Help Best Reguards,Tim DeLong W9NES NW Metro Indianapolis/Marion County

W9NES

If anyone has a GRE Digital handheld that they could bring up to me to test in my area of 79Th and Michigan Road I would like to compare it to my Uniden 396T. All I need is to make a quick test and around a 1 hour time frame.I just need it to do a quick test and that is it plain and simple.I would like to check one out before I sell my Uniden 396T's and buy a GRE or a Radio Shack.I know we have members in the Indianapolis area that use GRE radios and I would like to hear one to see if it clears up my problem.Any help would be appreceited.Thank You, Tim DeLong W9NES NW Metro Indianapolis/Marion County

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Tim, you could have fixed your issues a very long time ago had you just read and taken the advice given to you by several people, rather then continue to argue it was the MECA system that was the issue.

Listen, If you really want to fix the problem, I suggest you go back and read all the information in the MECA threads that was provided. While in my opinion the GRE's do sound and work a lot better then the Uniden's on a LSM system, a change in scanner only isn't going to fix the core issue you are having.

I am closing this thread. If anyone wishes to, they can reply to you in PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.