Gre psr 295, all channels locked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfx777

I have bought a gre par 295 last week, and need some help in setting it up, i have read the manual but it doesnt make much sense. When u press scan it says all channels locked on the screen. it doesnt seem to be pickin anything other than white noise up. I have followed all the info on line about turning it off and on and pressing 0 then 1 while it is initializing to clear everything but nothing has worked i have even tried to reset the scanner
any advice as i dont want to have wasted my money, and the scanner does have great reviews. ive not had one before so alot of the info ive read is hard to follow.

N8IAA

I have bought a gre par 295 last week, and need some help in setting it up, i have read the manual but it doesnt make much sense. When u press scan it says all channels locked on the screen. it doesnt seem to be pickin anything other than white noise up. I have followed all the info on line about turning it off and on and pressing 0 then 1 while it is initializing to clear everything but nothing has worked i have even tried to reset the scanner
any advice as i dont want to have wasted my money, and the scanner does have great reviews. ive not had one before so alot of the info ive read is hard to follow.
Well, when you re-initialized the scanner, all programming was wiped out. There are no frequencies for you to monitor, hence the 'white noise'. Try putting in some conventional frequencies for your area and see if it works:)
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.