GRE PSR-400 Antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtgff72

Premium Subscriber
I'm looking for some help with getting an antenna. I just bought a GRE PSR-400 I will be installing in my pickup truck. I do not want to put a magnetic antenna on the roof, I want something smaller or less obvious. Any suggestions for mobile antenna's?

SAR923

The Valor PMM3B is about the smallest and least obvious antenna you can get. It's a mag mount and you can stick it on your pickup's roof and hardly anyne will even notice it. It looks much like a cell phone antenna but does a great job from about 140 MHz up.

af5rn

LOL! Kind of ironic how the smallest and least obvious antenna available is a mag mount! :lol:

So which is it? Do you want small and less obvious, or do you want a non-mag mount?

I'm not a fan of mag mounts myself, but it would help us to help you if we knew why you were against them. As well as a million other things we need to know like where you are located, what kind of systems you listen to, how far away they are, what kind of money you want to spend, and whether or not you have the guts to drill a hole in your vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.