GRE PSR-500 Upgrade missing from GRE site

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolverine

What happend to some of the CPU and DSP firmware upgrades on GRE site. Like the 1.5 upgrade, just downloaded CPU 1.6 today.

I dont have my PSR-500 on me, i will check it when i get off work, however i think the latest CPU and DSP upgrades installed are 1.2. The DSP might be 1.3 with the CPU being 1.2, should i be ok upgrading the CPU to 1.6?.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
What happend to some of the CPU and DSP firmware upgrades on GRE site. Like the 1.5 upgrade, just downloaded CPU 1.6 today.

I dont have my PSR-500 on me, i will check it when i get off work, however i think the latest CPU and DSP upgrades installed are 1.2. The DSP might be 1.3 with the CPU being 1.2, should i be ok upgrading the CPU to 1.6?.

I _think_ you should only upgrade further if you are sure your DSP is 1.3. Otherwise, upgrade both DSP and CPU.

mike

wolverine

Where cen i get the CPU and DSP upgrades that I'm missing?. Just went to GRE's site, cant find them.

I do have the following that i downloaded from GRE site today:

DSP 1.2

DSP 1.3

CPU 1.6

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Unless you are installing a previous version for testing purposes, you only need the latest one. When you apply an update, it completely replaces what was in it before, so if you go from 1.1 --> 1.6 in one step, you don't lose anything.

wolverine

Unless you are installing a previous version for testing purposes, you only need the latest one. When you apply an update, it completely replaces what was in it before, so if you go from 1.1 --> 1.6 in one step, you don't lose anything.

I see, the latest upgrades already include the previous one. Thanks to everyone for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.