Gre psr 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

rf95xlt

I am considering buying one of these scanners and I was wondering if anyone knows how many SAME codes it holds ? I also have heard of some 800mhz antennas not working on it also and is there anyone out there that owns one that has a Diamond RH77CA antenna hooked up to it ? My Uniden BC95XLT and Radio Shack Pro 404 both have one on them and they dramatically improve reception ! Any other tips/ideas/tricks anyone knows I would gladly appreciate. Happy scanning everyone !

ab8sn

Premium Subscriber
Diamond RH77

I am considering buying one of these scanners and I was wondering if anyone knows how many SAME codes it holds ? I also have heard of some 800mhz antennas not working on it also and is there anyone out there that owns one that has a Diamond RH77CA antenna hooked up to it ? My Uniden BC95XLT and Radio Shack Pro 404 both have one on them and they dramatically improve reception ! Any other tips/ideas/tricks anyone knows I would gladly appreciate. Happy scanning everyone !

I have a Diamond RH77 on my 500 & 300 and both work great. I noticed a significant improvement on my VHF range when I connected them.

73s and hope this helps

Chad

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
Gre psr 800

I can pick up three different weather stations under normal conditions with the stock antenna, and one is more than 50 miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.