gre psr 800 - Deleting channels in the scanlist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanobot

Hi I bought a gre psr 800 a couply days ago and use the software appz to program the channels.
In the scanlists tab i have imported some channels in the wrong checklist.
I know you can delete/remove channels one at a time but there is too many to do that way would take farever to delete one at a time.
So is there any way to highlight / select all / channels and delete them all at one time in the scanlist?
i have tryed searching around for the answer but dont found anything.
any help would be appreciated
thanks

mikey60

If you're trying to clear all information from the scanner and start over, you can use the New Configuration option in the file menu to reset to factory default.

If you only want to delete some channels, You can select multiple objects by clicking in the far left column.

To select all objects, click in the far left column of any object, then press Ctrl-A to select all.

To select a range of objects, click on the far left column of the first object you want, then press and hold the Shift key and click in the far left column of the last object you want to select. This will select those two objects, and all objects in between.

To toggle the selection on an individual object, press and hold the Ctrl key, and click on the far left column of the desired object.

Once selected, any changes made (such as scanlist memberships, backlight/LED, recording etc.) will be made to all selected objects.

Mike

rwier

..........................................................................................................................
In the scanlists tab i have imported some channels in the wrong checklist.
..............................................................................................................................
thanks

Also, If "checklist" = "scanlist" (to you) and the above quote (your statement) is true/correct, then don't forget you can simply change the scanlist number of a channel/frequency and the channel/frequency will transfer automatically to the new number scanlist (without removal and re-import). And if you simply remove the scanlist number the channel/frequency transfers automatically to the "unassigned objects" scanlist (for later perusal). Also, this same editing system (scanlist numbers) allows a channel/frequency to be in multiple scanlists, if so desired.

R

Last edited:

Nanobot

If you're trying to clear all information from the scanner and start over, you can use the New Configuration option in the file menu to reset to factory default.

If you only want to delete some channels, You can select multiple objects by clicking in the far left column.

To select all objects, click in the far left column of any object, then press Ctrl-A to select all.

To select a range of objects, click on the far left column of the first object you want, then press and hold the Shift key and click in the far left column of the last object you want to select. This will select those two objects, and all objects in between.

To toggle the selection on an individual object, press and hold the Ctrl key, and click on the far left column of the desired object.

Once selected, any changes made (such as scanlist memberships, backlight/LED, recording etc.) will be made to all selected objects.

Mike

Thank you sir for your help
that worked great!
i would of never figure it out
i did look in the manuall guide, help, lol
i really appreciate it

Also, If "checklist" = "scanlist" (to you) and the above quote (your statement) is true/correct, then don't forget you can simply change the scanlist number of a channel/frequency and the channel/frequency will transfer automatically to the new number scanlist (without removal and re-import). And if you simply remove the scanlist number the channel/frequency transfers automatically to the "unassigned objects" scanlist (for later perusal). Also, this same editing system (scanlist numbers) allows a channel/frequency to be in multiple scanlists, if so desired.

R

thanks for the reply
and your info that will help
your right i miss type it
meant to say scanlist not checklist lol

Status
Not open for further replies.