GRE PSR 800 updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdminLaw

Does anyone know if the weekly updates to the library are cumulative? In other words, if I miss one or two weeks' updates, will the third update contain everything that was updated in the prior two weeks as well, or will I have to find those changes and manually update my library through the software.

If this issue is addressed in any of the prior threads, the software help file, or any of the manuals, I've somehow managed to overlook it.

JANFINE

Premium Subscriber
Cumulative

Yes. As long as you get the latest update you are set.
The library comes as one big batch. When you update it makes no difference if you previously updated or not.

Does anyone know if the weekly updates to the library are cumulative? In other words, if I miss one or two weeks' updates, will the third update contain everything that was updated in the prior two weeks as well, or will I have to find those changes and manually update my library through the software.

If this issue is addressed in any of the prior threads, the software help file, or any of the manuals, I've somehow managed to overlook it.

rwier

Logically, it would seem that the only way the system could work satisfactorily, is if the UPDATE was complete and correct, and for the UPDATE to overwrite (replace) the old DB.

mikeym

Premium Subscriber
I went to the gre america home page 4/20/14 and when I clicked the support tab I got:

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 2, whereas the Loader expects 5 in /home/grea/public_html/support/swift.php on line 0

Is there anyone still around to fix this?

mikeym

Premium Subscriber
Thanks I gave that a try but still get the same message. I even get the message when I click "news" or try the 800 manual. I did try on both my macs and the old xp machine using firefox, chrome and safari. So I must have some 0's & 1's angry at me

Status
Not open for further replies.