Gre psr-800

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob_61

I am a proud father of a PSR-800, delivered today ScannerMaster @ 9am been playing with all day what a blast can't wait for next mouth for a HP-1 EX ! I have been reading how to raise this baby in a good way for about a month. Down loaded the software to get a head start, and it all paid off! A little bit of problem at the get go. But everything is under control as of this posting. Thanks to all who answered the question of others before I got this radio it helped me out a lot! Thanks again to all of you! :cool:

rwier

An 800 in hand and an HP-1(E) on the way? Did I read that right? You must have died and went to Heaven, lol!

KeyWest35

Premium Subscriber
An 800 in hand and an HP-1(E) on the way? Did I read that right? You must have died and went to Heaven, lol!

I am curious why a HP1 would be needed if you have the 800? I tried a friends HP1 and could not pick up the system i monitor at my house. I personally am extremly pleased with the audio and sound quality receiving a P25 system almost 20 miles away and i am in a valley. I was unable to pick up their old analog trunking before i got the 800 in July. I do use a Radio Shack rubber antenna hooked to a Valor suction cup window antenna instead of the stubby one that came with it. I am so impressed with mine i will get another 800 or a base model if GRE comes out with one so i can monitor my county when they go digital.

Bob_61

Not in heaven yet! And yes I am not married and when I was I controlled my money. That is probably why I am not married now! But it is not all peaches and cream though, In 2008 I lost most of my vision in my left eye and about a third in my right and finally received a favorable decision from SSA and started to get SSDI after waiting three years. So I thought I would get a couple of new toys. And then some furniture and an apartment, been staying with my sister for three year. She will be getting back rent of around $12,000 that I promised her. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.