GRE Scanner Prices Discount Code for RR members

Status
Not open for further replies.

bvankl

Premium Subscriber
The Radio Company

Well, Monday turned into Thursday. Spent about 5 minutes on the phone with The Radio Company, and the 500 was ordered. There is no way to beat the price or the service. Now it is time to download some software and start programming.

I forgot to ask while on the phone, does anyone know what other services or brands they offer? They sounds like a great resource!

Bob

cbro298

Prices

Going to order mine Monday.Just curious about what was the final total before shipping?Also what download program are you going to use?

cbro

bvankl

Premium Subscriber
Sent you a Pm with the price. Great place to deal with.

I believe I will use the ARC500. That is the software that I use with the unidens and have had good luck with it.

Going to order mine Monday.Just curious about what was the final total before shipping?Also what download program are you going to use?

cbro

Thank you for the many kind posts, and orders.
The RR discount has been working great. So we plan thus far in keeping it.
The whole objective was/is that RR members take less then 2 mins on avg to order a radio.
Customers that find us via "Web Surfing" call many times before they order, and resources
are used up much more to make a sale. So we are able to offer the RR members the best prices
since the process is much easier.
With only one exception (was a guy who found the RR site, but wasnt a member) this has been exactly
what we expected. So so far so good, I dont see a end to the forum discount.
Thank you greatly!!!!!!!!! We really apprecaite the member support.

Michael
www.theradioco.com

xplorer

Can I ask a question about this special discount ? Can I place an order via the web page or need to make phone call to get this special promo ? There is no place on the web ordering page to put in the promo code.

bvankl

Premium Subscriber
I turned to selling some equipment that I no longer used. The XYL liked that idea.

I would also like to report that the UPS shipment came Friday. I was however not at home to sign for the package. :-( Now I have to wait until Tuesday. Gives me time to figure out how to program it. These scan lists are throwing me off.

crcarter

$50 Discount - TheRadioCo.com

We have worked out a deal for lower prices if we keep our scanner orders up.
We know that the RR website is full of scanner pros and would like to keep
a good relationship with its members.
Starting August 14th- with the mention of this code, RRGREPROMO take $20.00
of any called in orde for the PSR-500 or PSR-600.
Take $10.00 off all other GRE PSR scanners.
Discount cant be applied to discounted pricing, specials or promotions. While we
see no reason to have this ever happen we do reserve the right to end the promo
at anytime.
Offer good while supplies last or Nov 30th 08. We are going to see how this promo
works out, and if it works well. We should be offering more RR discounts as well.

If a moderator can (if possible) mark this thread as a announcement it would be appreciated
so the members can find the discount code easily it would be apprecaited. If not thank you
for concidering it.

Thank you greatly...
Michael
www.theradioco.com

Michael
www.theradioco.com

Just ordered a PSR-500 online and received a $49.99 discount. Total of $450 before shipping. No RR discount, but $50 off is better than $20 off.

Now to finish entering freqs. into Win500 before it gets here!

Sinister

Premium Subscriber
Just ordered a PSR-500 online and received a $49.99 discount. Total of $450 before shipping. No RR discount, but $50 off is better than $20 off.

Now to finish entering freqs. into Win500 before it gets here!

Did you tell him you were a member of the radio reference forum? I just called on Monday of this week and ordered a PSR 600 got it with both discounts.

crcarter

Did you tell him you were a member of the radio reference forum? I just called on Monday of this week and ordered a PSR 600 got it with both discounts.

Dummy me read the original message where, I thought, it said it couldn't be combined with any other discounts. Sent them an e-mail asking about both discounts. Sorry, order already processed with the $49.99 discount.

It was still cheaper than any other place I have found.

BTW, do you know where they are located? Couldn't find an address on the web. Since the scanner has been shipped, just trying to figure out when it should arrive.

thewenk

Idaho DB Admin
Database Admin
BTW, do you know where they are located? Couldn't find an address on the web. Since the scanner has been shipped, just trying to figure out when it should arrive.
They are located in Arizona, but I believe they also have a office in Oregon. I think most of their shipments are from their warehouse in Ohio.

Dave

crcarter

They are located in Arizona, but I believe they also have a office in Oregon. I think most of their shipments are from their warehouse in Ohio.

Dave

That would be great. I'm just across the river in Kentucky. West coast is at least 5 UPS days...

smason

Dave
I called an area code in Arizona, radio shipped from Fla, but there was mention of California on the customs documents. Odd, but I got it, and at a good price.

bvankl

Premium Subscriber

I ordered mine in the early afternoon and was (attempted) to be delivered the next day. I live in Michigan so it should be about the same distance from WV.

Bob

MississippiPI

Premium Subscriber
I ordered mine from R & R communications in Delaware--good price and the man dave that programmed it for me is great. I even had to call him today to help me with a problem I had with my GRE600 and he is more than gracious.

Be safe

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Please post some information about your company. How long have you been in business? What is your full name, and business address? Your web site has nothing but a 1-800 number.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.