GRE to release 2 new Models !

Status
Not open for further replies.

stlouisx50

Event Update...
GRE will be unveiling two new scanners at Dayton's Hamvention this year. The PSR-310 and PSR-410 are based on their predecessors, the PSR-300 and PSR-400, and have been designed from end users feed back. You might be wondering what the new features are. Well, stop by GRE booth # 452-454 (Ballroom Arena) and check them out!

Also stop-by and meet ALINCO representatives at booth# 66-67 (Main Arena)

About GRE:
Established in 1961, GRE Inc. designs, manufactures and markets the GRECOM line of analog and digital scanning receivers. Additionally, GRE is the world's #1 largest private label Original Equipment / Original Design Manufacturer of radio scanners. GRE also produces industrial and consumer communication and electronic products for a many of the world's leading electronic companies and governments.

About Alinco:
Established in 1970, Alinco, Inc. manufactures radio and amplification equipment, and in the Japanese market, metal products, construction equipment, and exercise equipment. Alinco introduced their communication products into the US Market over 20 years ago

Hara Arena

Inside exhibition Schedules:

Friday, May 14th: 9 am - 6 p.m.
Saturday, May 15th: 9 am - 5 pm.
Sunday, May 16th: 9 am - 1 pm.

GRE America, Inc.
425 Harbor Blvd.
Belmont, CA 94002. PH: 650-591-1400
email: scanner-sales@greamerica.com
Website: GRE America, Inc. - grecom scanner receiver, lcd modules, spread spectrum radio, wireless bridge, scanner antenna, scanner pre-amps.

© 2010 GRE America, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

scnnr

Event Update...
GRE will be unveiling two new scanners at Dayton's Hamvention this year. The PSR-310 and PSR-410 are based on their predecessors, the PSR-300 and PSR-400, and have been designed from end users feed back. You might be wondering what the new features are. Well, stop by GRE booth # 452-454 (Ballroom Arena) and check them out!

Well sure I will hop in my car and drive a 1000 miles or so to the Hamvention to see whats new. What a teaser post ..:lol: Now every one can speculate for the next month or so ..

smokey1300

Typical now days for manufacturers to introduce a model not quite ready for market then wait until everyone has one.

Then people ***** about all the short comings or problems then they come out with a model that fixes everything and want you to buy one.

Ever thought about a firmware update so people don't think they have been screwed?

Last edited:

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Psr-300 ... Psr-310 ....

I saw this in their newsletter this morning. I wonder what these changes are that can not be done with firmware updates. So many questions ... what is going to be the cost of the '310/'410, what will happen to the '300/'400 and their prices, how soon before I can get one ...??? I'm sure glad I procrastinated on getting my next '300.

Status
Not open for further replies.