gre500 programming help

Status
Not open for further replies.

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.973 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

What are you needing help with?

scnnr

NEED help with new scanner.H ave software available to use. Any help would be appreciated.GRANTS.

If you have the software such as Win 500 or PSR-500 and the programming cable you can use the web import from the Alberta Data base to program in all that you want. You are a premium subscriber I see so you have full access to the web import feature here at RR.

scnnr

Grant I played around with the web import feature and made up a couple of quick small files for both Win 500 & PSR 500 files and zipped them up for you to try out if you like.

Remember to first download from the scanner anything that you have programmed in there first to save as a win 500 or psr 500 file first so you can restore it later. Or use the v folder feature to save your present settings. Press pgm -fun-pgm to get to V folder feature.

Attachments

• calgary sample.zip
    4 KB · Views: 87
  • calgary psr sample.zip
    4 KB · Views: 79

scnnr

Grant I played around with the web import feature and made up a couple of quick small files for both Win 500 & PSR 500 files and zipped them up for you to try out if you like.

Remember to first download from the scanner anything that you have programmed in there first to save as a win 500 or psr 500 file first so you can restore it later. Or use the v folder feature to save your present settings. Press pgm -fun-pgm to get to V folder feature.

I obviously don't know if this is what you are looking for or if they will work but it will give you a idea of how things work using the software and import feature. Meant to edit the post above but hit quote instead. :(

GrantS

programming assistance

Thanks for the help to complex need some basic one on one help from someone with the same radio and live in Calgary.Thanks for your help GrantS ....

Status
Not open for further replies.