Great deal on a 996XT

Status
Not open for further replies.

oracavon

I see that those are refurbished units. Check out the "neutral" comments from buyers. Some of the sold scanners (although not all were 996xt) had cosmetic damages, and others were missing parts. One buyer got a broken one, sold it to a local repair shop and then bought another one that worked. Personally, I wouldn't take the risk, but others might find it worth it to save money.

Just info to be aware of. I agree that the 996xt is a great radio.

al95

It was a great bidding war.
I love ebay I have had some issues but all where resolve in the resolution center in a matter of 48 hrs.

SCPD

QRT
nah

Ref: Picked up a new 996xt at Radio Shack last week for $349.They were on sae fr $419 til March

i dunno how?

Attachments

• rs.png
    rs.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 832

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Local radio shack manager has the uniden digitals on clearance for 299. Asked if maybe its for the new whistlers coming in,..... probably. Asked if this was at all stores, he said he thinks so.

SCPD

QRT
yes

Local Radio Shack had them on clearance. I guess to make room for the new Whistler line.

Yes for $419.00,now at $499(odd) For a place that says its getting away from radios,I'd say they quite a few scanners for sale.

bear780ks

Back in Sept. I got my 996xt for $425.00 was a nice buy has been a good radio since i bought it, and today it may earn it's wings for sure as were suppose to have some Severe Weather come through..

Status
Not open for further replies.