Greatings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake7

I would like at this time to greet everyone at RadioReference.com and the members to this fine site.To begin I would like to say a little bit about myself.I am a Newbie to Digital Scanners.My last Scanner was a Regency Turbo Scan which I enjoyed very much.I then got out of scanning due to parenting duties but I am back having purchased the PSR GRE500 handheld.Boy what a scanner,if I only would know how to set it up!I have been looking at the Winn500 software and it seems that this is the way to go.I would sure like to have any feedback concerning my ideas on this software or how to proceed further into the world of Scanning ! Thank You in advance!

jambo

Welcome to the world of digital scanning and IMO the best site out there for scanner enthusiasts. Also IMO your purchase of the GRE was a wise decision and won't disappoint you. The Win500 software is also great additon for your new radio. I have the GRE 500 myself as well as the Win 500 and wouldn't have it any other way. The Win500 software is outstanding and fairly easy to use. And, should you run into problems with programming. Just come in here to get answers (or ask questions) about them from some very knowledgeable people. With that said, enjoy your new radio and happy scanning to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.