Grecom psr800 legacy database issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

stircrazy

Does anyone have a copy of the old database that works in the Grecom ezscan? I need a copy to make my scanner work. The new updated whistler database does not work in my scanner. I cannot get digital signal to decode. I used their work around to get the database updated and it doesn't work. I am at my wit's end!

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
Your best solution is to get the factory update from Whistler. I have two of that series, one an 800 and the other the RS version. Both showed noticeable improvement after the upgrade, and Whistler has upgraded the EZ Scan and made improvements from the GRE versions.

stircrazy

I was going to do that but I would still like to use it in the meantime before I send it. I hear what times for the update are pretty quick so I might just go ahead and do it.

DJ11DLN

I was going to do that but I would still like to use it in the meantime before I send it. I hear what times for the update are pretty quick so I might just go ahead and do it.
I will agree that it is money well spent on these radios. Better performance overall and you get DMR decode so if you have anything using that mode now you can listen to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.