Greeley Fire Dept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
Does the city of Greeley only have 2 Fire Dept. TG's? This is all I can find 9001 Dispatch & 1908 FG-2. I figured for a bigger city they would have more than 2 that they use.

I notice some new ones for Weld County that has like Frederick/Firestone Fire Dispatch 1 thru 4 alerting, & Command 3460 Alert, does that mean tone only on the alert or they dispatch on those and will you here the fire trucks to? Same goes for Southeast Weld Fire Protection District Alert for Prospect Valley?

Does anyone know what TG Evans Pd uses?

ScannerSK

Does the city of Greeley only have 2 Fire Dept. TG's? This is all I can find 9001 Dispatch & 1908 FG-2. I figured for a bigger city they would have more than 2 that they use.

Yes, the above is correct. If an additional fireground is required in addition to the assigned FG-2, an additional fireground can be requested from dispatch who will assign one of the other firegrounds to that department temporarily.

I notice some new ones for Weld County that has like Frederick/Firestone Fire Dispatch 1 thru 4 alerting, & Command 3460 Alert, does that mean tone only on the alert or they dispatch on those and will you here the fire trucks to? Same goes for Southeast Weld Fire Protection District Alert for Prospect Valley?

Those are new talkgroups. Currently, they are being used to tone/alert various departments and/or crew (such as a fire chief). Typically, I have heard the tones and then voice details following the tones regarding the call. They are also still transmitting the voice details out over Fire A (153.785 MHz) and the main dispatch talkgroup as well.

Testing of these new talkgroups has been occurring on Monday's typically between 8 AM to 11 AM if anyone would like to give it a listen.

Does anyone know what TG Evans Pd uses?
Evans PD is on local law North (Talkgroup 1938).
They also have a police TAC channel (Talkgroup 1954).

Shawn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.