Greeley PD sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin_N

Anyone ever hear GPD on any DTR sites around Denver? Would like to listen sometimes, but but never get them on any sites around here.

MikeyB

try the greeley north site or greeley 35th street site to start .ther're listed in the database.

Those are the best for Greeley but I can't pick up either of these on the south side of Denver. The best bet I've found is Buckhorn, which has a pretty good pickup where I live but doesn't appear to have full pickup of Greeley PD (although I can't confirm since I can't hear the 2 Greeley sites).

Last edited:

rfburns

Occasional affiliations on Lookout, but not enough to warrant listening for them.

MikeyB

Occasional affiliations on Lookout, but not enough to warrant listening for them.

And Thorodin but again not much at all. The three that I can sometimes hear it on here are Buckhorn, Bald and Horsetooth. I can sometimes get Mead but positioning my scanner where I can get Mead puts it in a place with poor coverage for everything else.

A cool thing about DTRS for me is that because of the mountain/foothill sites that boom down and have propogation over a large area I can hear a lot. Loveland, Fort Collins are no problem. For people who are out of range of Littleton/Chevron they can still here the south metro agencies on Riley/Lookout, north metro is covered well by Thorodin/Lookout. But for whatever reason Greeley isn't well covered by them. Perhaps because they have 2 sites of their own and they are somewhat further east?

Status
Not open for further replies.