Green Color but No Updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
The color green has been showing up on Michigan's map, but when checking the data, there doesn't seem to be any updates, yellow, or green. This has happened numerous time in the last several months, and I'm not the only one seeing it.

Anyone know what's causing this?

colby4601

I thought about that, but sometimes it's there for a day or two.

The green? That is weird.

There have been cases where the state/province is green and there appears to be no updates, but once some digging is done, updates can be found. Usually it's just little things. But it has happened before.

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
I was digging around the Michigan DB. The history shows that there have updates for the last three days or so, hence the reason why it has shown green.

Hope this helps:cool:

mciupa

Could be something as minor as this

Changed Site # 005 (Addison) to 005 (Addison)
Changed Site #004 (Blissfield) to 004 (Blissfield)
Changed Site # 003 (Clayton) to 003 (Clayton)
Changed Site # 002 (Tecumseh) to 002 (Tecumseh)
Changed Site # 001 (Adrian) to 001 (Adrian)

ColonelMike

Premium Subscriber
Kentucky is still showing green and I do not see any reason for it. There were some updates from a few days ago but that should be showing in the lighter color instead of the green.

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
If you look at Kentucky and the counties are all gray or yellow, you may want to check deeper - look at State Agencies, Areawide, etc., as those may have changed.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I was digging around the Michigan DB. The history shows that there have updates for the last three days or so, hence the reason why it has shown green.

Hope this helps:cool:

Ok, that may be. Then the problem is that the green color is not highlighting the actual updated items within the database. As I said, I'm not the only one that has seen this, and it's happened on several occasions in the last several months. I'm experienced with RR's database, I've been using it since 2005.

ltjweiss

Ok, that may be. Then the problem is that the green color is not highlighting the actual updated items within the database. As I said, I'm not the only one that has seen this, and it's happened on several occasions in the last several months. I'm experienced with RR's database, I've been using it since 2005.

yes i will get this too, in the wisconsin db, i dig through all the TRS's and all the agencies and there will be an update in an agency, TRS or federal with out the any of it highlighted green nor yellow, ill double check it all because i always print out an updated sheet when ever needed. it gets pretty tedious, but im glad to have a db to reference.

ltjweiss

nm, sorry, i found it, got a related question though. would there be any way that one of the Admin's possibly have a more deficient way of miking it more easier to find an update? for example on the Milwaukee county db page Milwaukee County, Wisconsin (WI) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference , there was atleast one update under Business Group Frequencies in Milwaukee County at the bottom of the page Other Businesses Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference in that section could there be a way to highlight the "Other Businesses" text green and yellow?

ltjweiss

i actually found a better way that i just noticed, at the top just underneath the blue banner on the right it actually says "Last Updated" and it gives you what and what time it was updated, awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.