Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

55engine

Premium Subscriber
I have noticed this a lot if there’s no updates being done in the database for the state of Connecticut why is it showing color green if no changes have been made

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I have noticed this a lot if there’s no updates being done in the database for the state of Connecticut why is it showing color green if no changes have been made

Check this link for some info on that:

Reconrider

Updates being made were in the Hartford Business section. Click the "Other Agencies" after you click Connecticut in the bar above the state counties and you'll see if after clicking hartford.

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
We've been doing minor edits behind the scenes. Me and another admin have done a bunch of stuff that you won't see.
I've updating sort orders, descriptions, etc. Cleaning up misspellings, and duplicates, to keep it looking clean, orderly and consistent across the board. I've been going through all five states I am an admin for and doing this. Because I am not adding or changing the information, you aren't seeing it green, but only on the main page.

Reconrider

You can also hover over the 'last edited xxx" link in the top right and it should tell you what was done too.

Also clicking it takes you to a more 'full' detail but not much details for the minor edits that you did recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.