Greensboro/Guilford County Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregg251

Premium Subscriber
Over the past few days, it sounds like Greensboro City Fire and Guilford County Fire have been dispatched on the same talk group (TGID 10224). Has anyone heard this? Is this permanent change or just temporary?

Thanks,

Gregg

randyK

I think it is supposed to be permanent. I guess it's good to hear city fire on 46.50 & 453.750, but it sure is a lot busier.
Randy

BigLebowski

Premium Subscriber
I'm loving getting city fire dispatch on my pager... but.. it sounds like the tac channels have been changed as well. I heard a county engine on a fire alarm getting assigned to Tac 9?

dow35

Would like to say thanks for the info you gave me atf1224.Its good to meet good honest people like you willing to help out in the hobby alot of people dont want to help out.But you didnt let that stop you you are by far a kind person and thanks for everything.good luck with life.hope to stay in touch with you myu friend.Your Friend Donald

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Yes they have been doing this for a couple of months both county and city are dispatched on same freq.However greensboro has a second dispatch where they just relay info to dispatcher and this is on the trunked.Guilford county onley uses the one talk group but city uses 2.The channel that dispatchs, is the onley thing greensboro uses it for.

Status
Not open for further replies.