Greensboro PD Feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
I have received emails from people saying that we need a 24 hr Greensboro PD feed, and i would love to see one. I usually broadcast GPD on fri and sat nights on my feed(that's when the most action occurs). With 1 digital scanner right now it makes it hard for me to provide a 24hr feed. So i thought i would ask if there is anyone around the Triad that could possibly provide a GPD feed? i know this would make a lot of people happy(including me). I would love to hear from you if you think that you can provide the feed.

Thanks,
Kendrik

Leyte

I think this is a good idea to finally get a dedicated Greensboro PD Feed and I hope someone can fill the void.

JJones27320

Premium Subscriber
It would be pretty cool, however you would most likely miss alot of action, just for the basics you would be scanning 9 talkgroups, and when/if they add the 5th district to PD it will be 11 talkgroups.

Dispatch 1,2,3,4,(5)
Tac 17,27,37,47,(57)
Information

I guess you could drop the TACs but most of the interesting talk is on them.

If you wanted to get really interesting you could add the TSET talkgroups, but the moderator gods would probably shut you down for that.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
If you wanted to get really interesting you could add the TSET talkgroups, but the moderator gods would probably shut you down for that.

Yea that TG will not be allowed, its encrypted half the time anyway.

I was just hoping for the dispatch channels.

Last edited:

C138NC

Tactical Taco Consumer
Well if i scored the lottery lol, I might buy more then a few PRO 96 DTS's so I could have em all dedicated to each district dispatch and maybe one for the Misc stuff....

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Thanks to a great volunteer who i will let identity himself, we just added a Greensboro PD feed and should be online within the next couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.