Greenwich Police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerrail

I'm listing to a online good (Tom's site) but I hear them radioing in but no response? It's been about a year since I last tuned in but has anything changed?

Dave520

Premium Subscriber
They have rebanded and Tom is still working on getting his scanner set up correctly. I noticed the same thing that he is not getting all the communications. I will have to check with him.
Dave

CT22

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Ok, so no one knows how to monitor Greenwich yet? I have been trying everytime I am there (about twice a week) and still nothing. I have a 396XT and i have tried to set it up as both a Type II and P25 with the old and new frequencies....still nothing. Also, I had the scanner in talkgroup search mode while doing this.

Has anyone else noticed that if you set it up as a Type II with the new rebanded frequencies it locks onto a control channel but dispalys it 12.5 KHz higher (853.7000 programmed but lock onto 853.7125)?

Dave520

Premium Subscriber
I have a 396T that is working fine on the Greenwich system. I have not tried programming a 396XT yet. I programmed it with the Butel software and it worked. I would be happy to send you the file if you would like. Just send me your email through the private message above.
Dave

pwscott

Premium Subscriber
396T and Greenwich

I used to be able to monitor Greenwich but no longer hear anything when I am there once a week or so. I have my old setup that was entered with Butel via RR and the 'new' P25 setup in another bank....nada. I will send a private for the file as I'd like to be able to monitor them. My 396T has latest FW as of August or Sept I think.

Dave520

Premium Subscriber
I sent you the file. You need to set it up as a type 2 custom not a P25.

Let me know how the file works.

Dave

scannerrail

looks like my scanner still had the old control channel programmed.. so what can I expect now? I forgot how to program this thing since I did it all by inputting it manual.

K1TA

I picked up a Radio Shack PRO-2096 (which is supposed to be RE-BAND ready) . Does anyone have the programming info for the 2096? The old posts are gone and my goal for this weekend is to get this programmed for ScanGreenwich.com .

Thanks

JServidio

Does anyone have a listing of the Greenwich Police codes? I used to have a copy, but I am not able to locate it.

Regards, Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.