Grille Guard Suggestions 2004 Suburban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnetsteve

Just trying to get some more ideas here. I'm thinking about putting a grille guard on my 2004 Chevrolet Suburban, I'm almost 99% sure I want to go with a Go Rhino because I think they look real good on there, anyone else have any other suggestions or photos they would like to share? I looked at Ranch Hand but those are too big for what I need.

Thanks guys...

E-Man

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Depends what you are looking for, IMO 99% of the grill guards out there are just for looks and will fold like a wet noodle doing more damage to your vehicle.

I looked at alot of grill guards and went with a Ranch Hand, there is a outlet store in Texes that have blims at nearly 50% off with just light scratches. No need to brake or fear deer anymore.

Magnetsteve

Thanks... I will definatley be looking into these. By the way, I checked out a ranchhand at the local 4X4 outlet, and wow. Definaltley a big "can opener" as I call it. never fear another animal if you had one of those.

gambill1

Premium Subscriber
I have a 2008 chevy truck and got a westin grill guard and took it back for the following reasons.
1. they changed the look of them
2. the quality went down hill
3. I was also told now they are being made in china and shipped to the states.
the bar that you put your lights on is so thin now you can take your hand a twist it. the pads on the uprights were loose and the guard weighs less then the one I had on my 2003 chevy.

the one i had on my 2003 was 100 percent better quality and took a good hit from a drunk driver and put a small dent in it and barley bent the side. other than that it still held up. But i will no longer buy westin products. I am also looking at the ranchhand guard.

armandjones82

I think if you would find some good Truck Grill Guard for your Suburban here in the net or in your local shops, then the looks of your vehicle would be good. In that case, try finding that one in order to get things going for your vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.