Group On Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhughes20

Premium Subscriber
I live in Findlay and I created a group on Facebook called Northwest Ohio Severe Weather Outlook I alert all members of Severe Weather watches and warnings and advisories please come join my group and help me grow this group into something really big.

Thank You
Drew

cfr301

I live in Findlay and I created a group on Facebook called Northwest Ohio Severe Weather Outlook I alert all members of Severe Weather watches and warnings and advisories please come join my group and help me grow this group into something really big.

Thank You
Drew

Do you have Twitter? I have a weather station in Wapak that you can follow on Twitter with NWS alerts and hourly weather data. Twitter name is wapakweathercom

Once you set things up on twitter Drew it auto alerts its pretty cool

Rick
WapakWeather.com

cfr301

I am sorry I do not have a twitter I am not a big fan of twitter and tweeting.

Well in todays world of instant communication, twitter has its advantages for instance anyone who wants to COULD follow a twitter data output for weather on ANY cell phone that has texting ability. I have a couple of followers who do just that! Good luck with your project, I'm not a face book fan because its too easily hackable, and that has been a proven issue time and time again.

Rick

cfr301

How do I get it can you give me directions please I just created a twitter

If your not uploading weather Data from an outdoor weather station, then I can't help you. If you are look into WUHU as a method of Uploading if you accomplish that then you can look into sending updates via Twitter!

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.