Group wildcard in Win500

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonS

Select the desired TSYS then right-click in the TGRP grid. Select "New Item at End". It will create a wildcard TGRP object.

scandan780

Thank you Don! Great program! I have used some of your other programs in the past.

How do I get the Win500Help.chm file? I don't seem to have it and can't find it on your we site.

Thanks,
Dan

ind224

This is not working for me. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
I have the new system selected. No matter where I click, the only thing that works when I do "add new item at end" is replicating the system up top. Then I delete it and wonder why the same thing will not work in the talk group area.

Last edited:

qlajlu

Silent Key
This is not working for me. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
I have the new system selected. No matter where I click, the only thing that works when I do "add new item at end" is replicating the system up top. Then I delete it and wonder why the same thing will not work in the talk group area.
After selecting the system you want to add the Wild Card to, click "ID" as shown below:

AddTG3.jpg

Then click on Edit at top > click Add Item at End from drop down menu:

AddTG2.jpg

OR you can do a Ctrl + Shift + N instead of clicking on Edit after clicking on "ID." This will (or should) automatically add a Wild Card TG at the end of the list of TGs you may already have there. Actually, the ID number assigned to the TG you create will be one higher than the other ID numbers in the list placing it at the end. You may have to filter the list to physically move it to the end.

Last edited:

ind224

Thank you. I fought this once before but could not remember how do do it again.
It also looks like everything reverts to scan list 1 and you need to manually check/uncheck boxes to get it where you want it regardless of what scan list you have "shown".
Thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.