Grovetown GA Live Fire Dispatch Fead

I noticed there was a broadcastify feed for Grovetown fire in Columbia county GA. I thought they were encrypted however this morning I heard the fire department do radio checks for station 1 and 2. Is it possible they went back to their old NXDN Channel that’s not encrypted?

GSP425

Might be a partially encrypted channel only. I know with radio upgrades that are done in stages some areas get encrypted upgrades before others.

Might be a partially encrypted channel only. I know with radio upgrades that are done in stages some areas get encrypted upgrades before others.
Columbia county has been on a trunking system for awhile so I’m assuming Grovetown might not be on the county system. Would you happen to know the RAN of the Nxdn channels?

GSP425

Columbia county has been on a trunking system for awhile so I’m assuming Grovetown might not be on the county system. Would you happen to know the RAN of the Nxdn channels?

I do not know unfortunately, that might be a question for the person in charge of Emergency Communications.

I do not know unfortunately, that might be a question for the person in charge of Emergency Communications.
From listening to it this morning I think it’s safe to assume it’s a partially encrypted channel but dispatch is in the clear along with some units.