Grovetown, Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

I am seeking only information from those that live in or near Grovetown, Ga. I have tried to monitor the Grovetown Police Department and Fire Department but the only thing that I seem to be able to monitor is the Grovetown public works department. Is it possible to monitor this system?

N8IAA

I am seeking only information from those that live in or near Grovetown, Ga. I have tried to monitor the Grovetown Police Department and Fire Department but the only thing that I seem to be able to monitor is the Grovetown public works department. Is it possible to monitor this system?

To monitor Grovetown, you need to have a scanner that can receive NXDN. That's what the PD/FD are using.

gman4661

As far as I know, Grovetown and Harlem are on the Columbia County 800 system which is 100% encrypted. As a side note, Harlem is dispatched by CCSO.

Jacob

As far as I know, Grovetown and Harlem are on the Columbia County 800 system which is 100% encrypted. As a side note, Harlem is dispatched by CCSO.
I heard that Grovetown went back to dispatching their on public safety, but that may be bad information. I do know that Harlem is using their old FD dispatch freq for a training freqs in the clear.
I do not understand why Columbia Co encrypted the FD and their public works departments. To me that a bit overboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.