Grundy County unit ids

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Check in the Uniden section of this web site and also in the "database" for Grundy Co, there you will find the necessary info to reband your scanner only on Uniden products that can be rebanded.....I cannot get my RS/GRE scanners to work on the Motorola Shuffle, Don Starr did produce a rebanding logo but i cannot get it to work....

cubn

Database Admin
I was looking for the unit ids as they announce on the radio (ex. Adam 1). I removed them from the database since they belong in the wiki but I'm confused which are the current ones and which are safe to delete.

If you find a solution that works for the RS or GRE models as far as the Motorola Shuffle, send a database submission and I'll get those details posted in the database.

pto

Feed Provider
cubn, I have the correct Grundy info, but in the past it was ignored and/or changed.
If We now have a Mod that wants correct/confirmed IL. info, I will submit 'confirmed' data.
RoninJoliet also knows that I have the info, as well as others in this area that are on the board, but again,,, yada yada yada.
Phil

cubn

Database Admin
You can update the wiki yourself or submit the info to the database and I'll fix it.

Thanks to you and RoninJoliet for your guys' input. If you find mistakes in the database, just submit a request and we'll get it corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.