Guy in dumpster taking pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

ff-medic

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
The Appalachians - Next to the tent and campfire.
Yeah. In a bright shirt, in a dumpster, and in plain view. And all the noise ( the dumpster looks mostly full ) that comes with climbing in and getting in a dumpster.

Versus being indiscriminate, using shadows for concealment ( even in the daylight...yes you can use a shadow and not be seen....or very well camouflaged with the proper manner of dress - I have done it. I have had people look right towards me and not see me, from only 30 meters away. )

No secret audio or video cameras, no pen cameras, and no using elevation ( roofs - second or third floor walkways ) to his advantage...as to have a larger observation area.

The BIGGIE - he does not have a means to retreat or evade, especially if someone wants to start a fight with him, for either "Intruding" , or being somewhere he should not be, or recording someone or a group of people that could cause embarrassment. YOU would be surprised what reasons people would get into a physical confrontation over.

Keep the car door between you and the person you are conversing with, OR have a means ( preferably multiple avenues ) of escape. Preplan your evasion should you need to, and know or learn ( read maps - street and/or topographical maps) before going into unfamiliar territory. Blend in with "the crowd" to aid in better camouflage, change clothes...vehicle and appearance = preferably after a surveillance...and ect - ect - ect

OR...set in a vehicle, rear of vehicle facing target area ( preferably with tinted rear glass ) , and use the rearview mirror as an observation device WITH the binoculars or camera. ( I have done that before also - look into the rear view mirror with your binoculars , monocular....or camera. )

There are a lot of SECRETS to the trade of surveillance, and I will not give them all out. But - Even if you are totally ignorant on surveillance techniques and practices......practice personal security and just good common sense.

If it is a P.I. ----- he is one ignorant P.I. ( private investigator )

FF - Medic !!!

Last edited:

ff-medic

Banned
I saw this on Wed 4/2/14 walking by and saw this.

Bahwaaaaaaaa - LMAO.

And you wonder why some people get "Thumped on".

WHAT in the heck is he looking through...a generic drug store or Wal-Mart camera? It looks to me to be white / off colored white and oval. And his hands are positioned funny.

FF - Medic !!!

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Didn't say he was a good P.I., or even a legitimate one....

slicerwizard

Bahwaaaaaaaa - LMAO.

And you wonder why some people get "Thumped on".

WHAT in the heck is he looking through...a generic drug store or Wal-Mart camera? It looks to me to be white / off colored white and oval. And his hands are positioned funny.

FF - Medic !!!
You sure are gullible...

ff-medic

Banned
You sure are gullible...

Gullible? Over what?

1) - Some of the photoshopped pictures?

2) - People ( users ) who "All the suddenly appear " out of nowhere with 1,000 or more post. User names never seen or heard before......SUDDENLY arise out of no where with preplanned replys and a history of about 1200 posts?

3) People using multiple user names - and people with more than one personality display on this site? ( some people truly are ignorant. Same personality and manner of speech in multiple user names = people logging into this site with more than one user name).

4 ) Users whom post threads and topics that are preplanned so when they "Debate" with another user on the site - the opposite user is in a "Catch 22" position?

I could go on.................But I do not want to anger "The Gods?"

FF - Medic !!!

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Looks more like a store manikin that someone tossed in there.
That is possible. I have no idea how long its been there.

Shadow from the dumpster on the right side, but the "P.I's" shadow does not appear. It is "most likely" a photo shopped picture.
It's not photo shopped. I took this with my phone. The location is at Panama City Beach at Ripley's parking lot. I posted the same 2 pictures on a photography site and someone lives near it says he's seen it a few times.

I thought it was a good laugh. My buddies think it's real person or they ask me if I was in the dumpster taking pictures.

slicerwizard

Gullible? Over what?

1) - Some of the photoshopped pictures?
They're not photoshopped (I think that was obvious to most of us), nor are they pics of a "P.I."

I commented because you seem to write novels for just about every topic that comes up, including how to find a missing plane in the Indian Ocean, but you can't recognize a mannequin? I guess I find that somewhat strange/odd.

Shadow from the dumpster on the right side, but the "P.I's" shadow does not appear.
Because the sun is very high in the sky and the mannequin's body is far enough away from the edge of the dumpster to not cast any shadows on either the edge of the dumpster or on the ground. This is not rocket surgery...

2) - People ( users ) who "All the suddenly appear " out of nowhere with 1,000 or more post. User names never seen or heard before......SUDDENLY arise out of no where with preplanned replys and a history of about 1200 posts?
Sorry, don't know who you're referring to. Is it someone in this thread?

3) People using multiple user names - and people with more than one personality display on this site? ( some people truly are ignorant. Same personality and manner of speech in multiple user names = people logging into this site with more than one user name).

4 ) Users whom post threads and topics that are preplanned so when they "Debate" with another user on the site - the opposite user is in a "Catch 22" position?
Again, I don't know who you're referring to or which threads they're appearing in.

So no to 1 through 4. It just seemed odd that you couldn't recognize an old mannequin or work out trivial sun/shadow angles.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Wow. Post a picture of a mannequin in a dumpster and get a chapter on surveillance.
Only on RadioReference.

ff-medic

Banned
Where's the 'Thanks' button when you need one??

I know it is a fake pic, but lets say the pic is true.......For arguments sake

1) The "P.I" does not look like he "Belongs there".

2) The "P.I" does not fit in or blend in. Especially with the hawaian shirt, or what appear to be a hawaian shirt.

3) People doing surveillance sometimes do not "blend in"..... which is essential. A DEA guy undercover in a motorcycle gang does not act all sweet , innocent and caring. He don't wear nice clothes with a high and tight haircutHe dont tell everyone that church service is on Sunday. If so.....his life may be in danger.

The FBI Agent undercover in the mob does not ask his coleagues to stop murdering, read the the bible in the "Family restraunt" while eating lunch, and go to the policemans ball every year.

Blend in - wear clothes similar to those in your surroundings. Don't park a van in the middle of a large swath of expensive Mercedes, Cadillacs, Volvos and other "nice cars".

Don't park your 1989 station wagon among a swath of expensive Mercedes, Cadillacs, Volvos and other "nice cars".

While walking appear in a good mood, humerous and pleasant. With conversations involving the target = Make normal facial expressions, smile, scratch your head. Don't act like you just left a funeral and you have a pinecone in your R****m. And dont "DIS' or blow off the person you are surveilling if you get into a conversation. With surveillance you are wanting intelligence, evidence.....or both. Being assine will destroy all of that and not make you a favorite of your boss.

Don't park your dark truck among brightly colored cars, or cars that are "elaborate" and standout. You look like the proverbail "Fly on a wedding cake." Remember - concealment and camofladge.

Be talkful, laugh, smile, punch or push or "Buddy that may be with you. DO NOT WALK near your "target" with a militay appearance and demeanor, appearing to be "PISSED off" and ABSOLUTELY DO NOT look at your "target" with puffed cheeks and squinty eyes - that is a DEAD giveaway

"DON"T SET at a table while drinking coffee, eating lunch, "snacking" and constantly look at your "Target". There is such a thing as "Sixth Sense" and "That feeling". I don't know what the exact cause or origin is.....BUT IT does exist...... Believe me.

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT use the same person many many times for surveillance. This is a no brainer. Same person, same vehicle = an active surveillance. Same person(s) but different jobs ( restraunt - mom&pop store - grocery - work location and changes departments or job practives at work )

The down and out, "seclude to self" person....... among other people in a crowd that is having a good time, enjoying themsleves stands out. Tipping your cup while slowly drinking a beverage, then turning to face your target = Surveillance. Partys and get toghethers......mingle, talk, enjoy yourself, DON'T STAY at the same location constantly and observe. IF you stay at the same location constantly ( table ) and do not get up and move around......YOU STAND OUT.

Make sure when doing surveillance at a gathering / party / get-together , that you don't get caught by an innocent someone else at the party. Someone else....watching you ....watching the "Target" may be your downfall, and blow your surveillance operation.

Does the conversation, demeanor and personality ALL match the "Atmosphere" ( mall - parking lot - get togehter / party ). And do not "search for words" in a conversation, or act like a drunk searching for topics of discussion.

Trust is hard to get, really hard to get.....But it can be easily destroyed.

Routine makes the "Surveillance Team / person" look small and mundane. Routine sometimes is the best option. If you break the routine, if you go outside the "Perimeter" then "Perimeter" alarms may very well go off.

Alot of people, more than you think, regardless of education....can be just so ignorant sometimes.

You are not the best, and maybe not the worse. DO NOT underestimate your target / opposition.

Don't "Over do it". Bells and whistles will go off in your target(s) head.

Act stupid and unimportant.....alot of times....it works.

And there are many other "Bits of Info" I will keep to myself.

Surveillance is an "Art" that needs to be studied in a classroom from an indivdual(s) qualified to teach. Then there is the class in "The Field". Then you have to practice surveillance to maintain profeciency. Don't give out your own "secrets" which are tidbits that are self taught, and you don't learn "In class". And have a "Secure location" to bugout to should the surveillance / operation "Go sideways".

"Lets be careful out there" ------------> FF - Medic !!!

Last edited:

ff-medic

Banned
Wow. Post a picture of a mannequin in a dumpster and get a chapter on surveillance.
Only on RadioReference.
If you "Bug Out " Mike :

1 ) Loose your cell phone....Quickly.

2 ) Clean yourself = loose surveillance / "A tail" . "Loose your surveillance" by using buildings with multiple exits. Preferably buildings with multiple exits AND elevators. Parking garages = multistory parking garages are the best ( Hotels - Businesses - Hospitals and Airports ). Thin the surveillance team out and make manuverabiilty and communication hard for them. And in spreading the surveilance team really thin...most likely...the WHOLE security team exposes themselves / brings themselves out into the open, versus only a portion of the team being identified and / or noticed. Clean yourself of a night by using the darkness, shadows, bad weather rain / snow to your advantage.

3 ) After loosing your "tail" go to your evac site and grab your "to go bag". Have a "Go bag" at a descrete and hidden site that only you know about.

Your "Go bag" has a couple changes of clothes - socks - undergarmets and personal items, along with snack food - food that provides energy and vitamins , money, a handgun ( :) H&K USP Compact ), and a phone card. YOU USE the phone card on landline phones as Phone cards .... Do or Did AT ONE time show up on caller I.D's from the state - phone company for whom the phone card was
manufactured = Example is you buy a phone card at Wal-Mart in Texas,and make the phone call from Texas. After you dial the number you want to talk to and all the info, once connected = the number on the caller I.D shows up as telephone number from Maine - Do a internet reverse phone call look up on that. Even tracking the caller down would be hard, and time consuming. There are more ways to manupulate the phone system....But I will keep that to myself.

Stay away from computer email. Email addresses can be tracked and "KProxy.com" and other Proxy sites are not all what they are cracked up to be - TRUST me.

4 ) If you move, move of a night, because if you are by chance....One in a million chance - "reaquired", surveillance will be easier to detect. Surveillance is easier to notice after the sun goes down.

5 ) Stay at the motel / hotel under an assumed name and under the guise of a corporate, industry function. THERE are ways to do this. ( Shhhhh )

6 ) Most everyone wants to be, or believes they are a "Spy".

7 ) The opposition will try to overtly, or covertly - recruit friends, co-workers and family. So caution yourself...and limit your communication.

8 ) Keep your spirits high. Make the opposition wonder and guess. You are small and mobile, they are large and slow. More roads, more routes, more building exits, a more larger population means that much more resources they need aquire or that faster that they have to move. You take your time, they move faster and get tired quicker.

9 ) At times, you can reverse and cover the tracks you just set out on and see just whom is behind you. Sometimes the bad guys are ignorant, or not as resourceful...or both ignorant and lack in resources... and the same person(s) will be trailing you time - after time - after time - after time. This makes them easier to detect. You can act non-chalantly as you pass them...or look at them in the eye and smile. If you are brave...a "Wink" will do also. If you do make eye contact.....,make sure it is the proper tactical decision. And ask yourself - "Will this moron go and tell their boss that they blew the surveillance if I smile and wink at them?" If they blew the surveillance, they get pulled off. If they get pulled off, they most likely get their pay shortened. Better to keep quiet, than tell the "King" or "Queen" that they blew the case.

10 ) Be resourceful - think ahead - plan and critique your own plan. Know the area you are or about to operate in. Blend in, catch some of the dialog / conversation such as at parks, swimming pools, motels, and eateries.

FF - Medic !!! :) :) ;)

Last edited:

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I went by the place a few hours ago and didn't see the fake guy in the dumpster I guess Ripley's tossed in the trash or someone has taken it home.

slicerwizard

I know it is a fake pic
And now you're drifting into delusional territory...

The "P.I" does not look like he "Belongs there".
Because... it's not a P.I.???

Did you notice how it looks like it belongs in, oh I don't know, the 70's maybe? That's because it's an old mannequin!

It's telling that you have nothing better to do than write a novella about a nonexistent P.I. So how long have you had no life?

ff-medic

Banned
It's telling that you have nothing better to do than write a novella about a nonexistent P.I. So how long have you had no life?

I joined the Military at age 17. Basic training the summer after my junior year. Completed my senior year of high school then off to advanced training. Reserves, active duty , then the reserves. Worked for two barge companies on the Ohio river and with a pipeline company, which both was very hard work. Then I Got my EMT and worked on an ambulance with a CPR driver. Got my firefighting certification..... And a slew of associated classes. Obtained my Paramedic certification and worked full time in an area know for being busy. I received my college degree in about 2007.

I have a strong military background and knowledge in numerous " areas " of the Military. My military plus my civilian experience makes me one intellectual person. I believe that A lot of people would love to have both military and civilian background and knowledge.

I camp as much as I can and I target shoot with handguns. And at times..... I monitor Milair. I go to the gym and workout - lift weights and I run on the treadmill.

I believe I have a life, and that I am educated. I save lives, prevent tragedy, and at times educate others to help themselves and prevent problems before they start

FF - Medic !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.