HAARP discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
In a recent interview, Jesse Ventura talked about some of the topics he would cover in his new 'Conspiracy Theory' TV show, and one of them will be HAARP - hmm..

Ring Posts: Q&A with Jesse Ventura - Ring Posts is a Baltimore Sun blog about wrestling - baltimoresun.com

73 Mike
The parts I watched were very interesting; however, I missed the meat'n'potatoes portion. I personally think Jesse is a wack job and I'm not into the whole conspiracy thing. I lost interest early on after hearing his ramblings. I should have thought to watch though, because some of the limited technical aspects that were talked about piqued my interest.

Mike

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
The parts I watched were very interesting; however, I missed the meat'n'potatoes portion. I personally think Jesse is a wack job and I'm not into the whole conspiracy thing. I lost interest early on after hearing his ramblings. I should have thought to watch though, because some of the limited technical aspects that were talked about piqued my interest.

Mike
The show never really did show anything or get to anything more interesting. He flew to HAARP, tried to get in but didn't, talked to people in the area, had a "team" investigate HAARP by talking to people that knew a little about. That was about it.

I think "Cities of the Underworld" is WAY better. It was the first episode. I think I'll watch it one or two more time before I give up on it.

bpittman

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have a list of freqs HAARP uses? I'd like to try associate weather changes or patterns for the mid-atlantic region with transmissions HAARP has. If it is possible to log a transmission. I understand they transmit signals directly up into the hemisphere. Maybe a moon bounce is possible?

Bill, KC4YIH
WV

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Jesse Ventura ? More like Ace Ventura. :lol: I don't know, hearing this guy bash Bush for nonsense - it's like hearing a Navy Seal... literally. :D

Although conspiracies are fun, and there ARE some good one's out there, I don't believe HAARP was created for weather control, mind control, or whatever else people may associated HAARP to. But your "educated" guess is as good as mine, right? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.