HAFB NAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpcpsrego1

Premium Subscriber
Hey this will be an odd request from anyone in the Davis Co. or surrounding area that may listen to the Hill Air Force Base Phase l system. I am in need of the conventional NAC on the frequencies, I don't have a digital scanner to run a NAC search myself or I would. I did find one article here on the forums during the testing phase of the system that said that it was 000 but I haven't been able to get this NAC to work with a ASTRO coventional scan set up so I am thinking that maybe the NAC is different. Any help would be much appreciated.

ecps92

According to the RRDB, one of the sites uses 00A

Hey this will be an odd request from anyone in the Davis Co. or surrounding area that may listen to the Hill Air Force Base Phase l system. I am in need of the conventional NAC on the frequencies, I don't have a digital scanner to run a NAC search myself or I would. I did find one article here on the forums during the testing phase of the system that said that it was 000 but I haven't been able to get this NAC to work with a ASTRO coventional scan set up so I am thinking that maybe the NAC is different. Any help would be much appreciated.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
When I was up there I could hear it from West Jordan, the NAC that my BCD 325P2 picked up was NAC:A on 409.7625 , 410.7625,
And site 6 406.500 NAC:A

mpcpsrego1

Premium Subscriber
Hey thanks guy's I do appreciate the help on thsi!! it is 00A on all sites I tested it out for some reason I must of had the old testing NAC 000 from when they made the switch from SZ to P25, I noticed a few site locations on RR for the HAFB were listed as N/A should be updated to the 00A for site NAC.

dlaforett

you can listen to hill afb from salt lake county you just need a good outside antenna it comes in great in midvale

Status
Not open for further replies.