Haledon Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber
I submitted a correction for Haledon Fire after consultation with multiple other sources to verify the database listing was incorrect. Their practical application isn't as licensed apparently. In the process I found an issue with 460.03750. Nobody can seem to come up with a log, ProScan or otherwise, of 460.03750 ever actually being used. Two of those surveyed are Haledon residents who run ProScan on the correct and incorrect frequencies 24/7.

Does anyone have any additional information as to actual activity on the frequency?

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
I submitted a correction for Haledon Fire after consultation with multiple other sources to verify the database listing was incorrect. Their practical application isn't as licensed apparently. In the process I found an issue with 460.03750. Nobody can seem to come up with a log, ProScan or otherwise, of 460.03750 ever actually being used. Two of those surveyed are Haledon residents who run ProScan on the correct and incorrect frequencies 24/7.

Does anyone have any additional information as to actual activity on the frequency?
Corrected, Still need input frequency for 153.7550 especially if its not the 158 freq on the "incorrect" license. Thanks

ion_op

"If I PM you about a submission, kindly reply promptly within 72hours or your submission may be rejected.:cool: "

Why haven't you "kindly" replied to my PM I sent to you on Aug 11th?

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
"If I PM you about a submission, kindly reply promptly within 72hours or your submission may be rejected.:cool: "

Why haven't you "kindly" replied to my PM I sent to you on Aug 11th?

Sorry, It's Funny, I just checked back and I don't see a record of your PM to me on 8/11/20 in any of my folders????
Please Send your info again and I will check it out. Thanks

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
The original post by Radio Ditch, he looking for others reporting of what they are actually monitoring on Haledon's fire frequencies.
I am not responsible for Their practical application isn't as licensed apparently." Their UHF frequency was licensed and perhaps never implemented for a number of reasons.
ion_op, what are you actually looking for? It seems your running around the issue and not being specific. To me yo haven't been clear
what is it? Wrong frequency(s), PL tone(s) usage? I want to help but I need more information from you.

Thanks

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber
The original post by Radio Ditch, he looking for others reporting of what they are actually monitoring on Haledon's fire frequencies.
I am not responsible for Their practical application isn't as licensed apparently." Their UHF frequency was licensed and perhaps never implemented for a number of reasons.
ion_op, what are you actually looking for? It seems your running around the issue and not being specific. To me yo haven't been clear
what is it? Wrong frequency(s), PL tone(s) usage? I want to help but I need more information from you.

Thanks

Correct. Per first hand observations and confirmations with people who are immediately local, the license was not implemented as filed. However it is now 100% correct as it is currently listed in the database.

My query was as to whether the UHF frequencies were ever even supported by any hardware at all. Nobody seems to have any answers to that.

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
Correct. Per first hand observations and confirmations with people who are immediately local, the license was not implemented as filed. However it is now 100% correct as it is currently listed in the database.

My query was as to whether the UHF frequencies were ever even supported by any hardware at all. Nobody seems to have any answers to that.
Sorry to state neither do I. Never been to either their PD or FD or in town to see or hear activity or their equipment.
Their UHF license just could be an RF real estate document. In their minds for what ever past, current or future reasons is to “Physically possess the frequency” via a license. This gives them control if another agency locally wants the frequency. The frequency coordinator would need waivers from them.
It becomes a control issue.

ion_op

Has Police Region 4 - Dunellen, Green Brook, & South Bound Brook on the Somerset County TRS moved to P25 Phase 2? I no longer hear them on my Pro-106. I asked in the NJ forum and never got a clear yes or no answer.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Has Police Region 4 - Dunellen, Green Brook, & South Bound Brook on the Somerset County TRS moved to P25 Phase 2? I no longer hear them on my Pro-106. I asked in the NJ forum and never got a clear yes or no answer.
What the heck does that have to do with this thread? Haledon isn't even in Somerset County. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.