Hall and Gwinnett Counties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victordes6

Has anybody received any updated on whether Hall , Gwinnett and Forsyth Counties in Georgia has changed the control channels. I have been receiving those three counties everyday since April of 2010. The last 4 weeks I have not been receiving anything from those three counties. I checked the areas and the scanner is saying "finding control channels". I usually have Hall County Fire Dispatch, Hall County North and South Tac for the Fire Department. I also usually receive Gwinnett County Fire Dispatch along with TAC 1-10 on the Fire Department section. I had received the Forsyth County Police Department on frequency 852.662. I have not been receiving that frequency for the last 4 weeks.

codeplug

Disabled Veteran, US Army, RIP #Hobo Shoestring#
Victordes6
I tried to send you a PM with info for Hall and Gwinnett Counties but the PM will not go through.
If you can receive a PM I can send you some info.

Codeplug

N8IAA

Has anybody received any updated on whether Hall , Gwinnett and Forsyth Counties in Georgia has changed the control channels. I have been receiving those three counties everyday since April of 2010. The last 4 weeks I have not been receiving anything from those three counties. I checked the areas and the scanner is saying "finding control channels". I usually have Hall County Fire Dispatch, Hall County North and South Tac for the Fire Department. I also usually receive Gwinnett County Fire Dispatch along with TAC 1-10 on the Fire Department section. I had received the Forsyth County Police Department on frequency 852.662. I have not been receiving that frequency for the last 4 weeks.

Victordes6, what are you using to monitor these counties? I am currently monitoring Hall, Gwinnett, and Forsyth at this time. Have you put in all the CC's and alternate CC's? See my signature for the current digital scanners in the shack.
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.