Halloween's almost here

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiocacher

I always make a point of listening to my scanners on Halloween to hear all the strange goings on. How about you?

ryradio

Premium Subscriber
Im just getting back into the hobby and each year Halloween I always take out a scanner. Worst one so far tonight:

Male who is on the sex offenders list dressed in womens cloth driving a Chevy impala and stopping and offering kids mixed drinks.

Gezelle007

Lurker in the Deep
Premium Subscriber
Im just getting back into the hobby and each year Halloween I always take out a scanner. Worst one so far tonight:

Male who is on the sex offenders list dressed in womens cloth driving a Chevy impala and stopping and offering kids mixed drinks.

Dear god. I know it's bad but that made me laugh.

Thayne

All my tootsie rolls & Mason dots are gone, most given away to large groups arriving in cars stopping where the lights are on; had one kid about 12 ask If we had any cigarettes---not like the old days when nice kids would be walking all over the place and we old teenagers would try to find a San-0-Let to tip over and perhaps blow up a few pumpkins with M-80's :(

radiocacher

The cops in this area took the local sex offenders list and paid a visit to all the names listed on it to make sure they knew they were being watched. Pretty good idea if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.