Halton TG 107 Emergency Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BB10; Kbd) AppleWebKit/537.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.1.0.1483 Mobile Safari/537.10+)

I have been noticing that on Halton's P25 system a Tallkgroup, # 107, Emergency Management comes up. There is no voice but it stops on the talkgroup for awhile. Normally the encrypted talkgroup that pop up on this system, they come on and the talkgroup flashes on for a second or two then it moves on so to speak.

There are a few people who monitor Halton here. Perhaps they can provide some info on this.

mciupa

I saw that yesterday as well using HomePatrol. It's a stretch for me to monitor from Toronto but obviously I didn't suffer any ice damage with the storm since I can decode.

I thought I would run Pro96Com on my 996XT to see what is up today and I'm not seeing 107, rather it is TG 997 patching to TG 804. They are adding and removing patches every ten seconds. Neither are listed in the database. Is there something going on in Burlington currently?

ATCTech

I've been watching the north system since 9AM and #107 hasn't appeared at all according to Unitrunker. I'll switch to the south now.....

bob

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
I saw that yesterday as well using HomePatrol. It's a stretch for me to monitor from Toronto but obviously I didn't suffer any ice damage with the storm since I can decode.

I thought I would run Pro96Com on my 996XT to see what is up today and I'm not seeing 107, rather it is TG 997 patching to TG 804. They are adding and removing patches every ten seconds. Neither are listed in the database. Is there something going on in Burlington currently?

Hi Mike.

I think that 804 is a Burlington fire talkgroup. Not sure about 997. I'll see which talkgroup BFS uses for its training, I am not sure if they use 807 or 804.

I just got up, I'll monitor Halton's south tower today and report back later.

Eric

ATCTech

Nothing on 107 for either side of the system today. My Unitrunker log shows the last activity as December 13, but admittedly it's that long since I last ran Halton via the computer.

Happy New Year and the very best in 2014 to all from Toronto Center!

Bob

newsradio6

Premium Subscriber
halton emergency ops center

Since the weekend of the ice storm i have noticed also that the Halton eoc tg has showed up but it appeared encrypted as no audio decodes. Just the id.

Status
Not open for further replies.