Ham Radio Deluxe last free version

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Google "ham radio deluxe free" and you'll get some useful hits.

Note that if you are using a radio produced since the last free version was released, that version probably won't support your radio.

VE2XWA

Google "ham radio deluxe free" and you'll get some useful hits.

Note that if you are using a radio produced since the last free version was released, that version probably won't support your radio.

Thanks, found it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit_Factor

If after use it turns out to do what you need, please consider buying a license to the paid version. Supporting them supports our hobby.

73, K8HIT
Icom: IC-7300 IC-PW1 ID-5100A ID-51A Plus 2 IC-R30 Hytera PD782G Kenwood TH-D74 Uniden SDS100 DVMega SDRplay RSPduo

Hit_Factor

How so? It's a moneymaking scheme for pure private profit.
Really, you don't understand how business works?

Adding you to ignore list.

73, K8HIT
Icom: IC-7300, IC-PW1, ID-5100A, ID-51A Plus 2, IC-R30, Hytera PD782G, Kenwood TH-D74, Uniden SDS100, DVMega, SDRplay RSPduo

WU8Y

Really, you don't understand how business works?

Adding you to ignore list.

Ooh, I'm shaking in my boots.

And you clearly don't understand the long-standing tradition of hams supporting FOSS, giving away equipment, sharing information for free, and of course, voluntary unpaid public service, etc.

bigthree66

Ooh, I'm shaking in my boots.

And you clearly don't understand the long-standing tradition of hams supporting FOSS, giving away equipment, sharing information for free, and of course, voluntary unpaid public service, etc.

So what you're saying is you got every piece of radio equipment free out of the goodness of manufacturers hearts?

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
If after use it turns out to do what you need, please consider buying a license to the paid version. Supporting them supports our hobby.

73, K8HIT
Icom: IC-7300 IC-PW1 ID-5100A ID-51A Plus 2 IC-R30 Hytera PD782G Kenwood TH-D74 Uniden SDS100 DVMega SDRplay RSPduo

Why? The current owners are shady guys, and we’re disabling their software if you posted negative reviews about them, their software or their business. I would NEVER give them a penny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit_Factor

If you haven't noticed all aspects of our hobby are shrinking. HRD would have continued a slow death do to lack of development.

Our choices get slimmer everyday.

The few times I have needed support for HRD it has been fast and proffesional. Licensing and development is very professional and congruent with the software industry.

I like their product and it works well for me.

It's not just a guy in the basement working on it when he can. They have developers, about 6 I think, all hams. This is likely to be their livelyhood.

I seriously doubt your claims of disabled software due to bad reviews. But we obviously have different opinions.

73, K8HIT
Icom: IC-7300, IC-PW1, ID-5100A, ID-51A Plus 2, IC-R30, Hytera PD782G, Kenwood TH-D74, Uniden SDS100, DVMega, SDRplay RSPduo

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator

Hit_Factor

Thanks for the links.

Their software, their rules. I bet HRD learned something through that experience a couple years ago.

There are companies who have made mistakes, heck, some of them kill their customers.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.