Ham Radio Deluxe questions Was: Checking.

Osprey1163

Premium Subscriber
I purchased Ham Radio Deluxe and paid to have the manual copied so I don't have to keep switching computer screens to read it. Remember when you got a printed manual when you bought a program? Is this the right forum to post questions I might have? When I post where I think I should it usually ends up being under the wrong forum topic. The Mods may be getting tired of moving me to the right forum. ;)

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I purchased Ham Radio Deluxe and paid to have the manual copied so I don't have to keep switching computer screens to read it. Remember when you got a printed manual when you bought a program? Is this the right forum to post questions I might have? When I post where I think I should it usually ends up being under the wrong forum topic. The Mods may be getting tired of moving me to the right forum. ;)
Seeing as Ham Radio Deluxe is for use with amateur radios, this "Software Defined Radio" forum would not be the correct forum.... it should be in the amateur radio forums

DO NOT start a new thread over there...... Click the "Report" button in the lower left corner of your post, and ask a mod to move it there for you.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
You can ask, but you might get better answers by going directly to the HRD support pages: Support