Ham repeaters in Redwood Meadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

NLHeavyMetal

Hey! Frequency coordinators...... does that mean there is a repeater pair available? Or will we need to wait 20 years for it to free up?

(oops, that was my outside voice again).

NLHeavyMetal

His name, which is rather unique, is curiously similar to the name of the person who is the repeater sponsor of VE6EIT (Bragg Creek) and holder of callsigns VE6JE and JOP (as per Industry Canada database).

robertmac

Premium Subscriber
And I had a chance meet up with him a couple of years ago. Gave me his business card and talked about some other things. Something didn't seem right, so I didn't pursue any further.

thundermedic

Database Administrator
Premium Subscriber

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I just want to know if the DR-1Xs for these repeaters exist, and if so, if they'll be available at some kind of court seizure auction.

harryshute

Premium Subscriber
I just want to know if the DR-1Xs for these repeaters exist, and if so, if they'll be available at some kind of court seizure auction.

Yep on paper they exist :( I'm wondering if we are down a Radio Reference member in that area. The moral of the story don't fall for the old Maraschino cherry pit scam.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Yep on paper they exist :( I'm wondering if we are down a Radio Reference member in that area. The moral of the story don't fall for the old Maraschino cherry pit scam.

More importantly don’t try to pull the maraschino cherry pit scam...

I’m guessing we are down at least one member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smason

More importantly don’t try to pull the maraschino cherry pit scam...

I dunno. If you've successfully evaded the law for 20 years, avoided paying over 1/2 million in child support (560k quoted by CBC, wow that seems high) and supposedly sold a business for $2 million, why try a silly fake injury scam, especially in an establishment you're known to frequent?

Status
Not open for further replies.