Ham Repeaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

nopicowboy

I'd like some material to program into my Yaesu 5R'. I've just got a couple in it now, but I'd really like to fill it up, because I occasionally catch myself in the city, and it'd be nice to be able to dial up a local repeater if I needed a bit of driving directions, or reccomendations on a good place to munch down.

So I'd like some repeater frequencies for Bowling Green, Lexington, & Louisville. It is a 440/144 dual bander, so either of these will work. Just need some pretty active machines. Please help me fill up my talkie!

Many thanks- KG4LJF 73

N

N_Jay

nopicowboy said:
I'd like some material to program into my Yaesu 5R'. I've just got a couple in it now, but I'd really like to fill it up, because I occasionally catch myself in the city, and it'd be nice to be able to dial up a local repeater if I needed a bit of driving directions, or reccomendations on a good place to munch down.

So I'd like some repeater frequencies for Bowling Green, Lexington, & Louisville. It is a 440/144 dual bander, so either of these will work. Just need some pretty active machines. Please help me fill up my talkie!

Many thanks- KG4LJF 73

Now where did I put that "Spoon Feed" smiley? :lol: :lol:

http://www.artscipub.com/repeaters/states/Kentucky.asp

It was hard to find, I had to Google;
http://www.google.com/search?source...GGLG:2006-12,GGLG:en&q=amateur+repeater+guide

JESSERABBIT

jred184 said:
If you join the South Eastern Repeater Association as an Associate Member for $10, you will get a quarterly directory of all coordinated repeaters for KY, WV, VA, NC, SC, GA, MS, & TN. I joined at the first of the year and have got my first issue. Listings are by state and frequency.

JRed
KE5FUL

Very good reference directory. It has up-to-date information on reprorted repeaters, including PL tones. I highly recommend. 73s de WD4HDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.