Ham Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradJay

Is there a ham store in Ohio closer than Evansville In, I am in Lafayette,In. If so could some body let me know what town and the address please Thanks.

W9NES

Sorry KC9GML but Ohio and Evansville for The Ham Station is the only places we have for Ham radios stores.We need one back in Indianapolis!!!!!!!!!!

N9WP

I agree, Indy does need one...

If you want to drive north, AES is in Milwaukee. I usually do all my ordering on-line with R&L or AES or I wait until there is a hamfest where you will usually pick up better deals.

Viper43

BradJay said:
Thanks alot Viper.

No problem :)

And W9NES, if there was more of a market in Indiana that was able to compete with online pricing then there would be a dealer here, but they can't compete here with the online dealers. It's been tried and crashed and burned unfortunately :( People went in, played with the gear then went home and bought eleswhere online for a lot less money.

V

k9xyz

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Don't forget Dayton

Hi all, don't forget the Dayton Hamvention which is coming soon in May. This year the dates are May 16th thru the 18th still at Hara arena, very close to us here in central Indiana and this is of course the largest "hamfest" of the year and the annual hamvention.

I have never failed at finding the best prices and deals of the year at Dayton, not to mention it's the biggest and best.

www.hamvention.org

usswood

k9xyz said:
Hi all, don't forget the Dayton Hamvention which is coming soon in May. This year the dates are May 16th thru the 18th still at Hara arena, very close to us here in central Indiana and this is of course the largest "hamfest" of the year and the annual hamvention.

I have never failed at finding the best prices and deals of the year at Dayton, not to mention it's the biggest and best.

www.hamvention.org

yep...Wabash valley amateur radio association takes a bus there every year... w9uuu.org

W9NES

And yes usswood I missed your Hamfest in Terre Haute.Was there any scanners there for a good price to be had and what about Ham Radio gear? any good deals? I missed it becuase of bad weather conditions.I am going to try to make it next year depending on the weather conditions.Please advise,Thanks 73 Tim DeLong W9NES Indianapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.