Hamilton Co. Broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

xx8josh9xx

did you guys hear the broadcast come across from Tipton Co. ...... 3-4 Motorcycles racing on State Rd 31.......Hamilton Co. Closed down the road.....and one of the Motorcycles crashed into the back of a car...and kept going....

Was around 00:30 June 15, 2008

SCPD

QRT
I did not hear the broadcast but I can tell you around that time on 31 and 106th I heard them they used a big part of 31 you would hear them and a hour later they would be back it kept me awake

GTO_04

I heard some of that. There was also a pursuit with Daleville PD chasing a woman who ran a DUI roadblock. The pursuit went all the way to Indy and they took her into custody at 30th and Kessler! They were flying, 100 MPH a lot of the time. That was a wild one and amazing there were no crashes.

GTO_04

zerobleu

I heard some of that. There was also a pursuit with Daleville PD chasing a woman who ran a DUI roadblock. The pursuit went all the way to Indy and they took her into custody at 30th and Kessler! They were flying, 100 MPH a lot of the time. That was a wild one and amazing there were no crashes.

GTO_04

Yes, that pursuit was right in the middle of egress for Deer Creek! 26000 people pouring onto I 69!

Status
Not open for further replies.