Hamilton County Fire Paging

Status
Not open for further replies.

wireless1978

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know what freq hamilton county pages the hwy 58 fire dept on? I know its VHF but the freq isn't listed in the database.

thanks

kf4lhp

Also, worth noting the following re: 154.160...

- Hamilton County also uses it to page out Dallas Bay, Sequoyah, Mowbray, and Flat Top VFDs, along with STARS and Volunteer State Rescue. Also used for the Sequoyah Nuclear Plant alerting pagers located at schools and daycares within a 10-mile radius of the plant.

- I've noted two different PLs in use on this frequency (136.5 and 156.7) but if your scanner does tone lock-outs, I'd set it to lock out 88.5, else Monroe County comes booming in.

ButchGone

Re: Eoc 154.160

There are two pl tones because there are two towers, one on White Oak Mnt., the other on Signal Mnt. I forget which is which but one is for west county companies, the other for the east side vollies which for the most part is Highway 58. (Tri Comedy has their own 154.355) Not sure which of the tones activates county-wide rescue services like STARS or water rescue.
BG..

ButchGone

Re:154.160

154.160 using a PL tone of 136.5 is apparently the White Oak Mnt. transmitter to tone out Highway 58 VFD, along with schools on that side of river within ten miles of Sequoyah.
154.160 with a PL tone of 156.7 apparently comes from the Signal Mnt. tower that tones out VFD's on the west side like Dallas Bay, Sequoyah, Mowbray Mnt and Flat Top Mnt. VFDs along with schools on the west side within ten miles of Sequoyah nuclear plant.
There ya go..

Foister

Does anyone know what freq hamilton county pages the hwy 58 fire dept on? I know its VHF but the freq isn't listed in the database.

thanks

Hello. I believe its the same as monroe county ems (154.160) or monroe county fire (154.400). I believe so... Well there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.