Hamilton County Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndyScan

Always Connected...
Premium Subscriber
Monitoring Hamilton County with ProScan & seeing Westfield units talking on a TGID of "29266 29003". Is this a patch of 2 TG's? 29003 is the Noblesville/Westfield dispatch & 29266 is an unknown.

Thoughts?

kdthomas23

I thought I read somewhere that Westfield PD was getting their own talkgroup and would no longer share with Noblesville PD due to the amount of traffic.

IndyScan

Always Connected...
Premium Subscriber
That makes perfect sense & I was wondering about that. Perhaps 29266 is going to be the new Westfield Dispatch channel & they're patching them both as they radios get updated... I'll keep an eye on it & update as appropriate.

I found another channel that appears to be Carmel School Police (SRO Officers) with a lot of traffic related to their duties. Getting ready to submit that once I get a little more confirmation & possibly a channel name.

kdthomas23

I have not heard any radio traffic on the Hamilton County system all afternoon. Is anyone else having issues?

Thegoodkid

The Simulcast has been in and out of Failsoft all day. They have moved to SAFE-T TG 10300 & 10301 as far as I can tell. On Unitrunker the only talkgroups being used is the Jail.

IndyScan

Always Connected...
Premium Subscriber
I've heard Fishers on Dist 51 this morning. Interestingly, I live a mile from the Fishers tower at Station 94 & both SDS radios have been experiencing weaker signals ever since that big wind storm a few weeks ago.

I'm usually at a solid RSSI of 45 and I'be been in the 80/90's since then. Still a good signal but not the 5/5 I've been used to.

IndyScan

Always Connected...
Premium Subscriber
Mr "Excitement" is dispatching fire (that's what my kid calls him). Also seeing a lot of new 29xxxxx RIDs this morning.

IndyScan

Always Connected...
Premium Subscriber
Sounds like we're back to normal at ~13:00. Roll call being conducted on all System 3 dispatch channels.

IndyScan

Always Connected...
Premium Subscriber
Sounds like everyone is moving back to S3. I'm curious what TG 29266 is gonna be.
Monitoring it now & it appears to be Westfield PD only traffic so far. I temporally named it Disp-6 in my system until I hear it called otherwise

Scratch that... Still NPD & WPD...

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Wonder which TG they will repurpose to be the NPD/WPD interop? Or make them use the countywide ones which is what they are there for?

Status
Not open for further replies.